Change Units of Pressure on TireMinder TPMS (PSI, Bar, kPa, kgf/cm²)
Regardless of which model of TireMinder® TPMS you have, follow these instructions to change the units of pressure on your TireMinder system.
- Make sure you are in Monitoring Mode. Monitoring Mode is the mode where you can switch between temperature and pressure using the right and left button.
- Press and hold the center button for 5 seconds until you hear a beep.
- Once you hear the beep, you will be in Baseline Pressure Setting Mode.
- Press and release the center button until you see the unit of pressure flashing.
- Once the unit of pressure is flashing, use the right or left button to cycle between PSI, Bar, kPa and kgf/cm².
- When you have chosen which unit of pressure you would like to use, press and hold the center button for 5 seconds to save you settings.
- After 5 seconds you will hear a beep and be back into Monitoring Mode.
Note: To get to unit of pressure in Baseline Pressure Setting Mode, you will need to press and release (click) the center button the same amount of times as the amount of transmitters learned to your vehicle. Therefore, if you have 6 transmitters learned to your monitor, press and release the center button 6 times and the unit of pressure will be blinking. When the unit of pressure is blinking (PSI, Bar, kPa or kgf/cm⊃) you can use the right or left button to cycle through to a different unit of pressure.