Dual Head Digital Pressure Gauge 10 – 150 psi (TMG-Dual-2)
- +/- 2 PSI Precision from 10-150 PSI
- Replaceable LR44 Batteries (Included)
- Includes 2 Interchangeable Heads (Straight and 45°)
- Reads Units of Pressure in PSI, kPa and BAR
- Rear Facing Flashlight
- LED Backlight
- 1 Year Warranty
How to replace the battery:
To use our digital tire gauge, please refer to the following directions:
- Press the green button next to the TireMinder logo. This will turn the gauge on.
- Pressing the button again when the gauge is on will cycle through PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch, main unit of pressure used for measuring tire pressure in North America), BAR (barometric) and KPA (kilopascal). Select the unit of measure you would like to use to display your tire pressure.
- Push the gauge’s head onto the valve stem to compress the valve core, which will release air into the gauge.
- Once a reading has appeared on the gauge, remove the gauge’s head from the valve stem.
- Read the pressure on the gauge display.