How to Replace a Single Transmitter
Use the following directions to replace a single TireMinder transmitter
- Remove the transmitter you are replacing from the valve stem.
- While in Monitoring Mode, press and hold the left and right buttons until you see all 22 tire positions.
- Press and release the right button and navigate to the position you wish to replace.
Once at this position, the light on the top of the monitor should be green and you should have a pressure reading.
- Press and hold the center button for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, you will see the green light turn red and "--- PSI" will be displayed.
- Attach your new transmitter to the valve stem. Within 5 to 15 seconds you will see a pressure reading and a green light on the top of the monitor.
- Press and hold the left and right buttons for 5 seconds until the 22 tire positions disappear and you are left with only the previously programmed tire positions.