*Item is open box and the box may be damaged or come repackaged. Product is in full working condition and comes with standard warranty. Offer valid while supplies last.
The TireMinder TM-77 RV Tire Monitoring System makes it easy to stay informed of any tire pressure or temperature issues you may have on your RV, motorhome, 5th wheel, or trailer. The TireMinder TM-77 features a large display, an extra strength signal booster and 6 standard transmitters.
The large, crystal clear, 3.25″ display provides simultaneous pressure and temperature readings and allows you to automatically scroll through each tire position with the push of a button. An upgraded high-power antenna and Rhino signal booster deliver maximum signal strength. The Multi-Vehicle Disconnect (MVD) allows for up to 3 separate vehicles to be added and exchanged in just a few clicks.
Transmitters on the valve stems check for tire issues every 6 seconds. If no issue is found, transmitters send updated pressure and temperature readings every four minutes. Display provides both visual and audible alarms, including blowout alarm, high-temperature alert (at 167°F), low and high-pressure alerts (15% below and 20% above baseline), and fast and slow leak alerts (3 psi or more in 2 minutes or less and 6 psi or more in 10 minutes or less).
- Large, crystal-clear 3.25″ display
- Monitors up to 22 tires (0 to 232 PSI); extra transmitters sold separately.
- Simultaneous pressure and temperature readings
- Automatically scrolls through each tire position with the push of a button
- Multi-Vehicle Disconnect (MVD) allows for up to 3 separate vehicles to be added and exchanged in just a few clicks
- Upgrade High Power Antenna
- Visual and audible alarms
- Blow-out alarms
- Signal booster included for optimal signal strength
- Transmitters check for tire issues every 6 seconds
- Transmitters send updated pressure and temperature readings every 4 minutes (if no issue found)
- Fast and slow leak alerts (3 PSI or more in 2 minutes or less and 6 PSI or more in 10 minutes or less)
- Low- and high-pressure alerts (15% below baseline and 20% above baseline)
- High-temperature alert (alerts at 167° F)
- Replaceable CR1632 batteries
- Rechargeable monitor with battery indicator
- Single-action memory delete
- Auto-Search function allows the TM-77 to receive updated pressure and temperature readings at a push of a button
- Rapid Connect
- Lightweight 0.5-oz. standard transmitters
- Includes Free TireMinder Battery Replacement Program through 2028
- Award-winning customer support based in USA
- 1 TireMinder TM-77 Monitor
- 6 TireMinder Standard Brass Transmitters (for use with rubber, brass, or steel valve stems). If using on a rubber valve stems, you must ensure that is a high quality valve stem with no cracking or other quality issues.
- 1 Hard-Wired Rhino Signal Booster with Alligator Clips
- 12 CR1632 Batteries
- 1 Mounting Bracket
- 1 Micro USB Cable and DC Charger
- 6 Anti-Theft Locking Nuts
- 1 Wrench with Valve Core Tool
- 6 Additional O-Rings
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- 1 TireMinder Pouch
|Monitor Screen Size||3.25” diagonal|
|Monitor Color||Standard monochrome display|
|Transmitters Included||6 standard transmitters|
|Signal Booster Included||1 high powered signal booster|
|Max Tires Simultaneously Monitored||22 at the same time|
|Max Vehicles Simultaneously Monitored||3 at the same time|
|Total Monitorable Vehicles||3 in total|
|Transmitter Weight||0.5 ounces with battery installed|
|Transmitter Battery||CR1632 (replaceable)|
|Tire Issue Parameters||Pressure loss of 3 PSI or more in less than 2 minutes.
Pressure loss of 6 PSI or more in 2 to 10 minutes.
Pressure loss of 15% or more of the baseline pressure.
Pressure increase of 20% or more of the baseline pressure.
Internal tire temperature of 167°F (75°C).
Internal tire temperature that exceeds 185°F (85°C).
|Valve Stem Compatibility||Compatible with all RV valve stems including rubber, brass, nickel-plated brass, and steel valve stems. If using with rubber valve stems, ensure that it is a high-quality valve stem with no cracking or quality issues.|
|Estimated Installation Time||10 to 15 minutes|
TireMinder TM-77 User Manual:
Link to technical support.
TireMinder TM-77 English PDF
TireMinder TM-77 French PDF
There are no reviews yet.