The TireMinder TM-77 RV Tire Monitoring System makes it easy to stay informed of any tire pressure or temperature issues you may have on your RV, 5th wheel, or trailer. The TireMinder TM-77 features a large display, an extra strength signal booster and 4 standard transmitters.
The large, crystal clear, 3.25″ display provides simultaneous pressure and temperature readings and allows you to automatically scroll through each tire position with the push of a button. An upgraded high-power antenna and Rhino signal booster deliver maximum signal strength. The Multi-Vehicle Disconnect (MVD) allows for up to 3 separate vehicles to be added and exchanged in just a few clicks.
Transmitters on the valve stems check for tire issues every 6 seconds. If no issue is found, transmitters send updated pressure and temperature readings every four minutes. Display provides both visual and audible alarms, including blowout alarm, high-temperature alert (at 167°F), low and high-pressure alerts (15% below and 20% above baseline), and fast and slow leak alerts (3 psi or more in 2 minutes or less and 6 psi or more in 10 minutes or less).
- Large, crystal-clear 3.25″ display
- Monitors up to 22 tires (0 to 232 PSI); extra transmitters sold separately.
- Simultaneous pressure and temperature readings
- Automatically scrolls through each tire position with the push of a button
- Multi-Vehicle Disconnect (MVD) allows for up to 3 separate vehicles to be added and exchanged in just a few clicks
- Upgrade High Power Antenna
- Visual and audible alarms
- Blow-out alarms
- Signal booster included for optimal signal strength
- Transmitters check for tire issues every 6 seconds
- Transmitters send updated pressure and temperature readings every 4 minutes (if no issue found)
- Fast and slow leak alerts (3 PSI or more in 2 minutes or less and 6 PSI or more in 10 minutes or less)
- Low- and high-pressure alerts (15% below baseline and 20% above baseline)
- High-temperature alert (alerts at 167° F)
- Replaceable CR1632 batteries
- Rechargeable monitor with battery indicator
- Single-action memory delete
- Auto-Search function allows the TM-77 to receive updated pressure and temperature readings at a push of a button
- Rapid Connect
- Lightweight 0.5-oz. standard transmitters
- Includes Free TireMinder Battery Replacement Program through 2028
- Award-winning customer support based in USA
- 1 TireMinder TM-77 Monitor
- 4 TireMinder Standard Brass Transmitters (for use with rubber, brass, or steel valve stems). If using on a rubber valve stems, you must ensure that is a high quality valve stem with no cracking or other quality issues.
- 1 Hard-Wired Rhino Signal Booster with Alligator Clips
- 8 CR1632 Batteries
- 1 Mounting Bracket
- 1 Micro USB Cable and DC Charger
- 4 Anti-Theft Locking Nuts
- 1 Wrench with Valve Core Tool
- 4 Additional O-Rings
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- 1 TireMinder Pouch
|Monitor Screen Size||3.25” diagonal|
|Monitor Color||Standard monochrome display|
|Transmitters Included||4 standard transmitters|
|Signal Booster Included||1 high powered signal booster|
|Max Tires Simultaneously Monitored||22 at the same time|
|Max Vehicles Simultaneously Monitored||3 at the same time|
|Total Monitorable Vehicles||3 in total|
|Transmitter Weight||0.5 ounces with battery installed|
|Transmitter Battery||CR1632 (replaceable)|
|Tire Issue Parameters||Pressure loss of 3 PSI or more in less than 2 minutes.
Pressure loss of 6 PSI or more in 2 to 10 minutes.
Pressure loss of 15% or more of the baseline pressure.
Pressure increase of 20% or more of the baseline pressure.
Internal tire temperature of 167°F (75°C).
Internal tire temperature that exceeds 185°F (85°C).
|Valve Stem Compatibility||Compatible with all RV valve stems including rubber, brass, nickel-plated brass, and steel valve stems. If using with rubber valve stems, ensure that it is a high-quality valve stem with no cracking or quality issues.|
|Estimated Installation Time||10 to 15 minutes|