The TireMinder TM-88C-6 Color Tire Pressure Monitoring System features a large color LCD display and new updated software, making it the easiest, most advanced way to stay informed of any tire pressure issues you may have on your RV, motorhome, 5th wheel, or trailer.
The large 3.25″ color display provides simultaneous pressure and temperature readings and allows you to automatically scroll through each tire position with the push of a button. An upgraded high-power antenna and Rhino signal booster deliver maximum signal strength. The Multi-Vehicle Disconnect (MVD) allows for monitoring up to 9 vehicles in total.
Transmitters on the valve stems check for tire issues every 6 seconds. If no issue is found, transmitters send updated pressure and temperature readings every four minutes. Display provides both visual and audible alarms, including blowout alarm, high-temperature alert (at 167°F), low and high-pressure alerts (15% below and 20% above baseline), and fast and slow leak alerts (3 psi or more in 2 minutes or less and 6 psi or more in 10 minutes or less).
- Monitors up to 22 tires (0-232 psi) simultaneously (extra transmitters sold separately)
- Rechargeable monitor with battery indicator
- Replaceable CR1632 batteries
- Single-action memory delete
- Auto-Search function (receive updated pressure and temp readings at the push of a button)
- Lightweight 0.5-oz. transmitters
TM-88C-6 Tire Pressure Monitoring System Includes:
- 1 TireMinder TM-88C Monitor
- 6 TireMinder Brass Transmitters (for use with brass or steel valve stems)
- 1 TireMinder Rhino Hard-Wired Signal Booster with Alligator Clips
- 12 CR1632 Batteries
- 1 Mounting Bracket
- 1 Micro USB Cable and DC Charger
- 6 Locking Nuts
- 1 Wrench with Valve Core Tool
- 6 Additional O-Rings
- 1 TireMinder Pouch
- 1 TireMinder TM-88C Manual