How to add a transmitter on your TireMinder TPMS
Regardless of which model of TireMinder® TPMS you have, follow these instructions to add a transmitter to your TireMinder system.
- Make sure you are in Monitoring Mode. Monitoring Mode is the mode where you can switch between temperature and pressure using the right and left button.
- Press and hold the left and right buttons for 5 seconds until you hear a beep and see all 22 tire positions on the monitor.
- Once you see all 22 tire positions, you can confirm you are in Learning Mode. This mode is where you can add or remove a tire position.
- Using the left, right and center buttons, set each tires baseline to the desired pressure.
- To add a transmitter, go to the desired tire position on the monitor that correlates to the physical position you would like to monitor, example: position #1 on the display and the front driver’s side tire of a Motorhome.
- Once you are at the position you would like to add on the monitor, attach the transmitter to the valve stem.
- After about 5-30 seconds the monitor will receive a reading from the transmitter and display it on the monitor. It will also shine a green light on the top of the monitor.
- Use the right and left buttons to move from tire to tire to add each transmitter to your vehicle(s).
- Once all desired transmitters have been added to the correct location, you can exit Learning Mode by pressing and holding the left and right buttons for 5 seconds until you hear a beep.
- You will now be back in Monitoring Mode. Make sure the amount of tires you have added are the same amount being displayed in Monitoring Mode. (Example: If you added 10 transmitters, make sure Monitoring Mode displays 10 tire positions.)
Note: In Learning Mode, a red light on the top means no transmitters have been learned to this position. A green light, on the other hand, means a transmitter has been learned to this position.
Note: In Learning Mode, once a transmitter has been learned to a position, that transmitter cannot be learning to another position. If you are having trouble learning a transmitter to a position, make sure the transmitter has not accidentally be learned to a previous position.