How to set the baseline pressure on your TireMinder TPMS
Regardless of which model of TireMinder® TPMS you have, follow these instructions on how to set your baseline pressures.
- Make sure you are in Monitoring Mode. Monitoring Mode is the mode where you can switch between temperature and pressure using the right and left button.
- Press and hold the center button for 5 seconds, until you hear a beep. This will move you into Baseline Pressure Mode.
- In this mode you can move from tire to tire by using the center button. You can also raise the pressure by pressing the right button or lower the pressure by pressing the left button.
- Using the left, right and center buttons, set each tires baseline to the desired pressure.
- Once all tires have the correct baseline pressures, press and hold the center button for 5 seconds until you hear a beep.
- You are now back in Monitoring Mode.
Note: If the monitor goes into Celsius, go into Baseline Pressure Mode and keep pressing the center button until you see Celsius flashing. Once Celsius is flashing, press the left or right buttons to more the Fahrenheit. Once Fahrenheit is selected, exit Baseline Pressure Mode.
Note: If the monitor goes into a pressure reading other than PSI, go into Baseline Pressure Mode and keep pressing the center button until you see the unit of pressure (such a BAR or kPa) flashing. Once you see the unit flashing, press the left or right button to maneuver to the next unit of pressure until you reach PSI. Once PSI is showing, exit Baseline Pressure Mode.